baby i’m bad news | a mix for all the bad girls who do it well
1. problem - natalia kills // 2. bow down/i been on - beyonce // 3. bad girls - m.i.a. // 4. goin’ down - the pretty reckless // 5. bad reputation - joan jett and the blackhearts // 6. chick habit - april march // 7. do my thing - estelle // 8. bad girl - danity kane // 9. u should know better - robyn // 10. bubblegum bitch - marina and the diamonds // 11. hell on heels - pistol annies // 12. becomes the color - emily wells // 13. patriarch on a vespa - metric // 14. gunpowder and lead - miranda lambert // 15. portions for foxes - rilo kiley // 16. bootylicious - destiny’s child // 17. q.u.e.e.n. - janelle monae
Hogan McLaughlin Fall 2013 Collection
F E M A L E R O B B E R Y :: a mix for bandit queens (❖)(001) hurricane (acapella) by M S M R
(002) body electric (live) by L A N A D E L R E Y
(003) violent games by P O L I C A
(004) anne (king moody mix) by S A N T I G O L D
(005) big little girl by S I A
(006) female robbery (drumstep mix) by T H E N E I G H B O U R H O O D
(007) oblivion by G R I M E S
(008) plain gold ring by K I M B R A
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
acosmist - One who believes that nothing exists
paralian - A person who lives near the sea
aureate - Pertaining to the fancy or flowery words used by poets
dwale - To wander about deliriously
sabaism - The worship of stars
dysphoria - An unwell feeling
aubade - A love song which is sung at dawn
eumoirous - Happiness due to being honest and wholesome
mimp - To speak in a prissy manner, usually with pursed lips
aglet - the tag covering the end of a shoelace, cord, or drawstring
alexithymia - deficiency in understanding, processing, or describing emotions
interfenestration - the space between two windows
lunule - the crescent-shaped area at the base of the human fingernail
nudiustertian - pertaining to the day before yesterday
petrichor - the scent of rain on dry ground
qualtagh - the first individual one encounters after exiting the house
tittle - a small diacritic mark, such as an accent, vowel mark, or dot over an i
anagapesis - The feeling when one no longer loves someone they once did
avescent - Yellowish or turning yellow
ayurnamat - The philosophy that there is no point in worrying about events that cannot be changed
baisemain - A kiss on the hand
bibliothecary - A person who collects and maintains books
cacogen - An antisocial person
druxy - Something which looks good on the outside, but is actually rotten inside
grionage - Illegible or sloppy hand writing
korinthenkacker - A person who is obsessed with every trivial detail
lethologica - The inability to recall a precise word for something
logastellus - A person whose love of words is greater than their knowledge of words
mamihlapinatapei - The look between two people in which each loves the other but is too afraid to make the first move
Cheiloproclitic - Being attracted to someones lips.
Quidnunc - One who always has to know what is going on.
Ultracrepidarian - Of one who speaks or offers opinions on matters beyond their knowledge.
Apodyopsis - The act of mentally undressing someone.
Gymnophoria - The sensation that someone is mentally undressing you.
Tarantism - The urge to overcome melancholy by dancing.
Autolatry - The worship of one’s self.
Cagamosis - An unhappy marriage.
Gargalesthesia - The sensation caused my tickling.
Capernoited - Slightly intoxicated or tipsy.
Lalochezia - The use of abusive language to relieve stress or ease pain.
Cataglottism - Kissing with tongue.
Basorexia - An overwhelming desire to kiss.
Brontide - The low rumbling of distant thunder.
Grapholagnia - The urge to stare at obscene pictures.
Agelast - A person who never laughs.
Wanweird - An unhappy fate.
Dystopia - Am imaginary place of total misery. A metaphor for hell.
Petrichor - The smell of dry rain on the ground.
Anagapesis - The feeling when one no longer loves someone they once did.
Malapert - Clever in manners of speech.
Duende - Unusual power to attract or charm.
Concilliabule - A secret meeting of people who are hatching a plot.
Strikhedonia - The pleasure of being able to say “to hell with it”.
Lygerastia - The condition of one who is only amorous when the lights are out.
Ayurnamat - The philosophy that there is no point in worrying about events that cannot be changed.
Sphallolalia - Flirtatious talk that leads no where.
Baisemain - A kiss on the hand.
Druxy - Something which looks good on the outside, but is actually rotten inside.
Mamihlapinatapei - The look between two people in which each loves the other but is too afraid to make the first move.